52 Tooth Conversion Kit
54 Tooth Coversion Kit
This is not your typical air cleaner. With its clear plexiglas cover, and hidden integrated breather system, this Hi-flow air cleaner was designed to give a clean, simple, & aggressive look, made to stand out in a crowd. Introducing a new Nick Trask innovation, every Assault Charge Hi-flow air cleaner comes with the new Trask snap in velocity stack. This simple interchangeable snap in velocity stack can be changed quickly and easily to accommodate different sized throttle bodies. Clean and easy to maintain with a rechargeable filter element as well as dyno tested in house producing 8-10 horsepower gains over the stock OEM air cleaner.
- Proudly made in the USA at our Phoenix, AZ facility.
- Available in Chrome, Black, Reverse Cut and Raw finishes
- Fits H-D M8 Touring / Softail Models, Twin Cam EFI Throttle by Wire, & Twin Cam EFI/Carburetor Throttle by Cable
|Twin Cam||Throttle By Wire|
|Twin Cam||EFI Cable|
|M8||Touring / Softail|
Designed from the ground up to look good, sound good, and live up to the Trask Performance reputation for high quality performance products. This dyno tested exhaust system is made from the highest quality 16 gauge stainless steel materials, mandrel bent, and then TIG welded and gusseted for strength. Complete with custom heat shields including safety wired fasteners for a race inspired look. With potential gains from 8-10 horsepower on a stock H-D V-Twin, we are confident you will enjoy the smooth and consistent power band increase this exhaust will provide you. Proudly researched, developed, and manufactured in the USA at our Phoenix, AZ facility.
- Available for H-D Twin Cam Dyna & Touring, M8 Touring models, and Evo FXR models.
- Dyna and FXR fitments work with Mid or Forward Controls.
- Does not fit Early FXR models with 4-speed transmissions.
- Straight or Kickout option for Touring Models.
- Suited for stock outputs up to 120 horsepower.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
|FL 07-16 Twin Cam Straight Back||1800-2204|
|FL 07-16 Twin Cam Kick-out||1800-2205|
|FL 17-Later M8 Straight Back||1800-2206|
|FL 17-Later M8 Kick-out||1800-2207|