Shipping & Receiving
This management position is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the shipping and the receiving of all company inventory, as well as the inventory management process and the department’s employees.
The Associate is responsible to proficiently perform at least one or more distribution-related activities (e.g. order filling, shipping, receiving) on a regular basis, as well as order assembly and preparation. This position is also responsible for keeping track of company inventory, and warehouse organization.
•Problem Solving & Decision Quality: Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
•Relationship Management: Able to build constructive and effective relationships
•Ability to influence at all levels, as well as a demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and be assertive in driving successful management strategies
•Planning and Priority Setting: Demonstrate an ability to set objectives and goals and organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals .Possess strong organizational and time management skills
•Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, using the English language
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal and external customers
• Basic math skills (counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication)
• Basic computer skills (accessing and navigating the internet; familiar with the keyboard; opening, closing and saving documents)
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly.
- Basic level experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Exhibited good job performance and behavior as measured through indicators such as teamwork, attendance, quality and productivity, etc.
- Experience with the operation of a forklift
- Able to pass both a drug and background check
- Experience with UPS Shipping software a plus
- Two (2) year previous related experience preferred
Opportunity at well known independent service & custom shop looking for well rounded mechanic with tools to perform a standard service to full frame up custom builds. Fabrication skills helpful.
This opportunity is for a long term team member of a high quality crew.
• Perform service, repair, and customization work.
• Complete repair work within the scheduled time period.
• Maintain productivity (time spent working on billable jobs)
• Assist when requested, with writing up work orders, communicating with customers, test riding, or any other issue which will help ensure customer satisfaction.
• Ensure proper filing of paperwork upon completion of repairs.
• 5 yrs min experience.
• Primarily Harley Davidson, other experience will be of benefit.
• Current Motorcycle license.
• Must have your own tools/toolbox.
• Must have good attendance & clean working habits.
• Ability to effectively perform duties in time sensitive environment.
• Positive attitude, coachable and willing to learn new skills.
• Detail-oriented and precise.