Hydraulic Side Cover
Designed for all six speed Harley-Davidson models, this billet cover is used to switch to a hydraulic clutch system or to give a custom look to your existing hydraulic setup. Proudly made in the USA at our Phoenix, AZ facility.
-Fits H-D 2006-Later Models with factory 6-Speed transmissions
-Comes with heavy duty bearing kit
-Available in black or chrome finishes
- 40% more clamping force at Hgh RPM. (Clutch pull becomes heavier as RPM increases.)
- Smoother shifting, easier to find Neutral.
- 10 minute installation.
- Install through the derby cover without removing the primary cover.
- Fits behind the stock derby cover.
- Can be use with cable and hydraulic clutch controls.
- Harness features OEM style connectors for plug and play installation.
- Machined from T-6061 aluminum and black anodized for strength.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Introducing a solution to one of the biggest weak spots when it comes to making Big Power. We designed this basket to handle the monster power our high output turbo systems that produce over 300 HP, but we strongly recommend that it be used on all Twin-Cams producing 100 HP or more. Proudly made in the USA at our Phoenix, AZ facility.
-Available for 2007-2016 H-D Twin-Cam Engines
-Comes in a hard anodized Red for increased durability
|Drag Part Number||1132-1005|
The Trask Big Power Head Bolt Kit is designed to strengthen up your engine while providing a custom build look to your engine. Made using only the highest quality alloy and chrome plated, these kits are available for both Harley twin cam motors and S&S motors. Proudly made in the USA at our Phoenix, AZ facility.
|S&S (8 Long)||2401-0894|
|H-D (4 Long, 4 Short)||2401-0895|
Trask ARP high strength cylinder stud kit is a must for any high output engine or turbo build. Perfect for use with oversized cases, these 7/16 thread studs are much stronger compared to the OEM 3/8 thread studs that can be pulled out of the case in High Performance engine builds. Proudly made in the USA at our Phoenix, AZ facility.