ARP Twin-Cam Cylinder Stud Kit
Trask ARP high strength cylinder stud kit is a must for any high output engine or turbo build. Perfect for use with oversized cases, these 7/16 thread studs are much stronger compared to the OEM 3/8 thread studs that can be pulled out of the case in High Performance engine builds. Proudly made in the USA at our Phoenix, AZ facility.
When running high horsepower motors, ARP stud kits provide the motor with the strength needed to meet your needs. Complete engine applications for 2002-2013 V- Rods, this kit includes 8 head studs, washers, and 12 point nuts for each stud. Proudly made in the USA at our Phoenix, AZ facility.
- 40% more clamping force at Hgh RPM. (Clutch pull becomes heavier as RPM increases.)
- Smoother shifting, easier to find Neutral.
- 10 minute installation.
- Install through the derby cover without removing the primary cover.
- Fits behind the stock derby cover.
- Can be use with cable and hydraulic clutch controls.
52 Tooth Conversion Kit
54 Tooth Coversion Kit
52 Tooth Cush drive replacement Sprocket
54 Tooth Cush drive replacement Sprocket
Re-chargeable replacement filter for your Trask V-Rod Turbo. These high flow filters are designed and made exclusively for our turbo systems. You can use any recharge kit on the market for these filters. Pre-Filter (rainsock) available to protect your filter from rain and road debris.
Stop messing around with failing and unreliable OEM fuel pressure regulators…
Upgrade to the Trask fuel pressure regulator housing!
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Anodized red.
- Machined from billet aluminum.
Fits 2001-2007 H-D Softails & 2002-2007 H-D Touring models
DRAG P/N (1009-0025 RED)