Twin-Cam Billet Clutch Basket
Introducing a solution to one of the biggest weak spots when it comes to making Big Power. We designed this basket to handle the monster power our high output turbo systems that produce over 300 HP, but we strongly recommend that it be used on all Twin-Cams producing 100 HP or more. Proudly made in the USA at our Phoenix, AZ facility.
-Available for 2007-2016 H-D Twin-Cam Engines
-Comes in a hard anodized Red for increased durability
|Drag Part Number||1132-1005|
Out of stock
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 6 in|
Stop messing around with failing and unreliable OEM fuel pressure regulators…
Upgrade to the Trask fuel pressure regulator housing!
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Anodized red.
- Machined from billet aluminum.
Fits 2001-2007 H-D Softails & 2002-2007 H-D Touring models
DRAG P/N (1009-0025 RED)
- 40% more clamping force at Hgh RPM. (Clutch pull becomes heavier as RPM increases.)
- Smoother shifting, easier to find Neutral.
- 10 minute installation.
- Install through the derby cover without removing the primary cover.
- Fits behind the stock derby cover.
- Can be use with cable and hydraulic clutch controls.
This is not your typical air cleaner. With its clear plexiglas cover, and hidden integrated breather system, this Hi-flow air cleaner was designed to give a clean, simple, & aggressive look, made to stand out in a crowd. Introducing a new Nick Trask innovation, every Assault Charge Hi-flow air cleaner comes with the new Trask snap in velocity stack. This simple interchangeable snap in velocity stack can be changed quickly and easily to accommodate different sized throttle bodies. Clean and easy to maintain with a rechargeable filter element as well as dyno tested in house producing 8-10 horsepower gains over the stock OEM air cleaner.
- Proudly made in the USA at our Phoenix, AZ facility.
- Available in Chrome, Black, Reverse Cut and Raw finishes
- Fits H-D M8 Touring / Softail Models, Twin Cam EFI Throttle by Wire, & Twin Cam EFI/Carburetor Throttle by Cable
|Twin Cam||Throttle By Wire|
|Twin Cam||EFI Cable|
|M8||Touring / Softail|