TRASK TURBO & TUNING CERTIFICATION
Why should I become Trask Turbo Certified?
Trask Performance is the leader of turbo systems for Harley Davidsons. Our certified instructors will teach you the correct way to install, tune and dyno any of our high-performance turbo kits. Get the best possible performance out of each bike, every time.
Where do I get training?
You will receive your hands-on training at our facilities in Phoenix, Arizona. Our training course is two full days.
What will I learn?
You will gain valuable knowledge and experience in:
- Turbocharging – Turbos vs. other power adders.
- Picking the right Turbo for the Bike.
- Hands-on with turbo kit installs.
- Do’s and Don’ts of Turbo Installs.
- Loaded dyno runs with the Thunder-Max software.
- Timing Curves, Timing Tables, Horsepower and Torque.
- Fun Stuff! Take a test drive on the turbo bikes!
Included with tuition:
- One time 10% off any Trask Turbo kit (at your cost).
- Training Materials and Digital Guides
- Free T-Shirt, Hat and Hoodie
- Free lunch for both class days
- Be listed as a certified Trask Turbo installer on our website.
How much is it?
The cost of the training class is $1,500 for each student.
When is the class?
January 7th-8th. The class registration is limited, so reserve your spot now!
I’m ready to sign up!
Great! Lets get you SCHOOL’D!